Saturday, August 8, 2009

What is a raindrop aromatherapy massage?

I am pretty familiar with different massage techniques, but not sure what this one is. Is it just a regular massage with aroma therapy? I don't think that is anything special. but if there is something different about this treatment I'd love to know, so I can schedule and appointment.
Answer:
Raindrop therapy is a massage using essential oils. Essential oils are absorbed into the blood stream immediately and are extremely beneficial. The oils are applied along the spine and on the bottoms of the feet. It is wonderfully relaxing and very healing. Try it.
http://www.sfdj.com/massage/raindrop.htm...
Check the YoungLiving Products they are great expensivebut great. I got a video a video and it is pretty simple

No comments:

Post a Comment