Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What does the solar plexus chakra stand for?

I have been feeling nauseated lately and I know it is connected to my emotional state at the moment because the nausea comes after I have been thinking about things that are going on in my life. Seeing the feeling is in the pit of my stomach I thought about the solar plexus chakra (did a coarse in energetic healing a long time ago). I have forgotton what the associations are here. can anyone remind me.
Answer:
Third chakra: Located at the solar plexus just below the diaphragm and connected with issues of interpersonal power and authenticity. When this chakra is relatively closed, you may find it difficult to trust (either yourself or others), to set interpersonal boundaries, or to express or even acknowledge your own anger or vulnerability. As it opens, you may experience a release of anger or shame and a deepening and expansion of your breath, accompanied by feelings of personal power and vitality.
good question
In your human energy system, the center for personal power, your ability to make manifest into the world, is located in your solar plexus.This is your third chakra. Your third chakra is linked to your stomach, abdomen, upper GI tract, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney spleen, adrenal glands and the middle spine area behind your solar plexus. It is also responsible for the structure of your metabolic system. More at http://healing.about.com/od/cstewart/a/c...
The Solar Plexus Chakra is located midway between the navel and the base of the sternum. See the below link for more details that could possibly assist you.
Navel: Solar plexes Chakra: Personality and willpower

No comments:

Post a Comment