Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How would I produce and market my own herb?

Wanna grow myself, produce and market my own natural herb. How could I go about doing that? Licensure and so forth? What about grants?
Answer:
If it actually helps people, the FDA will shut it down.
First, you should review the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 and learn how you are allowed to talk about products versus providing "label exempt" education about an herb or a nutrient generically. If you mess this part up, the FDA can just shut you down without a trial.
I think a way some people do it, buying private label rights to supplements that they can then use as their own and sell them.
You should study about direct marketing to know how to effectively sell thing kind of products.
I've heard that's pretty difficult. This website, www.SilkyScents.net, has a wholesale section to help people like you to start their own business. plus they change their name with your business name free on 6 pack orders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment