Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy?

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy, because I might consider doing it. I have a bunch of chronic injuries and I constantly add new injuries to the list.thank you skateboarding...Well, I've basically tried every method of recovery that does not require health insurance.capsaicin, emu oil... and I've heard H202 therapy works very effectively. So is Hydrogen Peroxide therapy worth it? Are there any side effects?
Answer:
Yeah, it doesn't work.
jes remember excercise %26 outdoor stuff that give ya a hormone rush are meant to prolong %26 not shorten yer lifespan,,,,,,body is meant to be tuff in takin punishment,healing up,like evel knievel,,,,,keeping wounds washed,covered ,antibacterial cremes as necessary,,,,hydrogen peroxide is sometimes used iv to increase red cell oxygen carrying capacity,,,,the stuff gets defeated by stomach acid,,,,,,next to none is absorbed into bloodstream,,,,,,,,,suggest you ferget peroxide %26 eat maybe a different source of protein to help tissue repair,,,add something to diet that usually you pass by,,,,,,chicken,fish,lamb,pork... sardines,tuna,black beans,red beans,lentils,,maybe buffalo's just the thing to help you stomp around the cement highways %26 biways of your hazardous way of life
I've heard both good and bad.its been used because when combined with other things it can release ozone.(maybe you should try oxygen/ozone therapy).but I've also heard it causes and enormous amount of free radical damage thats usually permanent...keep researching. why don't you try hydrotherapy or acupuncture
Never heard of it..
Whatever you do, don't ingest it. It will make you incredibly sick. If it's joint pain just go out and buy some Tiger Balm. It's cheap and easy to come across. It's sort of like Icy Hot but a hell of a lot stronger. It helps to increase blood flow to the injured area. That heals it. Trust me on this one. Years of physical therapy have made me quite knowledgeable in this area.
Vitamin C helps decrease the appearance of bruises. I don't know why, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment