Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What does it feel like taking heroin?


Answer:
Heroin is the worst drug out there. I spent a good 6 months smoking it sprinkled on weed. I was unintentionally tricked into trying it because friend's told me it was Thai cocaine, so I figured it must be ok. But in actuality it was heroin. Here in Thailand, people smoke as well as shoot it. My group of friends smoked it which is way less potent, but even then we'd smoke a few bowls, lay around without any power to get up. The only time we'd get up is to go to the toilet to puke our guts out, then drink some kinda soda or something, take another bowl, lay around, feel sick, puke and just keep doing this over and over. The funny thing is that it doesn't even feel good. You just feel totally wasted where you can barely think. Therefore, the psychological addiction is very small, because it feels so bad, but the physical addiction is so strong. I tried to quit many times during the 6 months, but couldn't because when your experiencing withdrawal symptoms, you feel like you can't breathe, your body is so tight and starts to cramp up all the time. You can't eat, can't think, just try to get through the pain until someone brings some more over. This is just smoking it. My other friends who were shooting it are all dead. Around 5 friends died from this **** in just a few years. Luckily, I was able to get away and stay with a different group of friends who only smoke weed and they helped me through withdrawal and to stay away from the Heroin addicts. Stay away from it. It's not worth it. Good luck. Weed all the way!
Im not sure myself. I have never tried it. Although I have seen someone do it. Shoot it up. It was not a pretty site to see. She was really really really messed up. And it only lasted about 15 minutes. A waste of time to me to be putting a freakin needle in my arm. Now if you want me to be honest about what she told me I can. It feels awsome. Why else do people get so freakin addicted to it. They like the way they feel so they keep doing it to where they are now addicted. And they cant stop without help most of the time. I have seen it destroy way too many lives.
I hope you are never stupid enough to try.I have witnessed heroin addiction. It might feel good to start with. But it is a living death for many. I witnessed a friend withdrawing from heroin.It wasn't very nice. He spent a week of hell. Plus he lasted only 15 years, before he died. Leave it alone. It's the devil's poison.
Why on earth does this interest you. Surely its enough to see what it does to those who also wanted to know and then wanted to try and then did!,.No I dont know and dont want to know and I hope you turn your "wanting to know" towards something more beneficial and productive.

2 comments:

  1. thers nothing better than having a hit of heroin and a few diazepam , yes it is addictive but if you know what your doing , when and when not to do it it can be great i have been doing it for about 10 years and im not addicted so i can do it about once a week . i dont think you shud do it tho because you will 99% end up addicted .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding a quality drug orange county rehab addiction center for that can serve your needs at a reasonable cost is one of the hardest things you may do in life. However, the benefits that can be found by achieving long term recovery far outweigh the potential difficulties.

    ReplyDelete