Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hypnosis?!?!?!?

ican anybody tell me how to hypnotize someone? i want them to act like an animal.
Answer:
I found this course online which I bought and found out it worked :D People say its impossible, except i believe this website is the only one that works. No, I am not the owner of the site, and I dont make any money by showing you the link.You can get a refund if you don't like the course !URL: hypnosis.get2.us
The person has to be willing to be hypnotized for it to happen, it is a very tricky procedure. They have to be in a heavy state of relaxation. Other than that it would be pretty funny
First learn to hypnotize yourself before you try on others.
Use hypnosis to heal people not to make them behave anyway you want under your control.
There are a lot of books on hypnosis available for sale, and libraries. I will let someone else teach you how to hypnotize people, and make them act foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment