Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How to get more energy natural?


Answer:
Running
Drink more water.
stay fit eat right and drink lots of water
any kind of exercise. walking, running, swimming, biking, weight lifting... any thing that you can make yourself do. start out small and work your way up to about 45 min... good luck
excercize. energy drinks that are natural.
%26lt;33 easy as 123
Drink plenty of fresh clean pure water.
Take B-vitamins.
No caffeine.
Ginseng.
I use a product called B-Pro. it contains all the B vitamins (b complex) as well as protein. It gives me the energy I need to last all day and well into the evening with out keeping me up at night. I am still able to fall asleep at my normal time, and seem to get a much better rested sleep. I only know of one place to get this so I will post it below.The directions are simple, mix one tablespoon in 8 oz of water and drink twice a day. I love it and strongly recommend it for anyone (low energy or not).
I am referring you to two answers I gave just recently to similar questions:1. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...2. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...I hope they may answer your question.Good luck! :)
have you tried to get energy with essential oils? this website has energizing blends and a free recipe section

No comments:

Post a Comment