Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What do you think is the best gun for self defence?

persionaly for home defence a 12 ga. semiautomatic remmington shotgunfor concealed cary a sig p229 in .40 S%26W
Answer:
Well, a shotgun for home defense. That ought to make sure you kill the person, as well as anyone else in the room with the spray!I say the best gun for home defense is no gun at all. Statistically, you're more likely to shoot a loved one accidentally, then to protect them with your macho need to use a gun. I've used guns my whole life, and was trained in the army to use them. But truthfully, guns are just another reason why our species can't make the proverbial leap to the next level of evolution. They are a brutal overkill, and in many cases unnecessary. Unless I'm in Iraq, I'll do just fine with a big *** stick!
You want a 45. Small enough to have handy with twice the stopping power of a 9mm.
totally agree with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the home the shotgun is the best.For a carry weapon i'd pick the 10mm Glock withan 18 round clip and the super hot Chinese rounds.
Right on heather! I like your thinking! Get either a new springfield xd .45 that holds 13 rounds or a springfield 1911 Gi .45!
I like a .45acp for personal use, and a 12 gauge pump model 870 for home. The 45 will not go through a wall, into the next room and take out a friendly. The auto shotgun may jam but unlikely. the .45 is known for its 1 shot stop capablility and the shotgun is downright depressing to an attacker.
Remington 870 shotgun. And I like the Sig, but a .40 might be too much for a lady to handle. A Sig 232 is more compact and would be easier for a woman to handle.
These Guns *flexes arms*
BAZOOKA- THAT"LL SHOW-EM seriously, a shot gun is our choice.
DUDE wtf kind of alternative medicine is this? Suicide when your too sick to do anythingh about it?
If I can't get to my 1911 I'll take whatever I can get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment