Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am Balding?

I'm 25 and I'm balding on top. I'm considering getting a hair transplant. I want to know what chicks think of balding guys, who are young like me. Is it a turn off or what? I know I'd prefer to keep my hair.
Answer:
the bald look with a goatee is so devilishingly looking to me and sexy and attractive. but you're not out for my pleasure find out what you're girlfriend likes.
i told you not to wash your hair with wash %26 goyou wash
it goesjokingbald men are sexy - look at billy zane
I love it, don't worry x
Don't do the hair transplant thing...you will have to keep making the investment again and again as your hair thins, and it does not look all that natural.Most guys have balding by their mid-30's...I married someone in my 20's to a balding man in his 20's. It did not matter much to me.
Don't worry about it. Bald is beautiful.
Maybe you should date a bald woman than. I hear Britney doesn't mind. Some guys have weird shaped heads. Maybe you could consider some bowling ball tattoos? You might have some deficiency. I know someone who lost ALL of their hair and it never grew back. Some people supposedly just have way too much male testosterone.
My bf is bald.. and very sexy... The goatee thing is awesome with a bald guy...
Don't do the whole comeover and all that..don't keep just the sides.if it starts to go, just take the plunge and bic it all off.also... in the meantime you can try taking biotin. it's a natural supplement that I use myself . it helps with hair loss and makes your hair thick and shiny... it may not fix the problem forever because hair loss is heriditary...but it may hold it off for awhile. I take 1500 mcg a day. also biotin helps you lose weight!
My bf is 22 and his hair is very thin. Almost balding. I bought him Nioxin Shampoo and hair treatment. It wasn't expensive. It helped a little , but I still think he's sexy. His dad looks exactly like him (half bald) and he looks great too. No one should judge you by just your hair.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment