Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How often should I drink pomegranate juice to reap the benefits? And how much?


Answer:
I heard it was only like an ounce or two daily, but I usually drink a glass of it or put a few ounces in my smoothies which I drink a glass of everyday. You can get pomegranate juice that has nothing but pomegranate juice in it, not from concentrate like "Knudsens" brand. Whichever kind you get it should preferably not have sugar, (I drink it because of my battle with cancer and cancer thrives off of sugar) so just check the label before you buy it. I hope this helps.
A glass a day.Its a powerful antioxidant,Really good for you
Three gallons twice a day.
Better eat a fruit instead of drinking the juice. You will get fiber and avoid sugar. One fruit a day should be good enough. And one should eat a variety of foods, so that the body gets various nutrients.
If you don't have the time or patience to eat the fruit (as a previous response suggested) then at least make your own juice. Buy a good quality juicer and fresh ORGANIC fruit. I adore pomegranate and eat them all of the time. On my salads, as a snack, juiced, however. I just love them. They are not easy to eat but there is something so elegant about the ritual of peeling the sections apart and indulging in the fruit seed by seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment