Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What is the best way to stop smoking and tobacco in general?

I have a dual dependency. I started chewing tobacco when I was14 cause all my friends did it, and smoking I started at 28 off and on. Now I feel its out of control at 35. Give me the low down on quit tobacco programs please if you have experience with them.
Answer:
I totally agree with Nurse 22. Chantix. It's amazing. When you start smoking, the cells in your body are altered. Chantix changes your cells back to the way they were before you ever began tobacco use. I was really sceptical until I tried it. I was a HEAVY smoker - all of a sudden, I would realize I had gone 10 hours without smoking and not even missed it. Talk to your doctor about this - it's by prescription only. But the success rate with it is higher than anything else out there by far!! Good luck to you and you're making a GREAT choice!!
Call the Quitline and join a Quit Smoking Clinic.A Yahoo search for "Quit Smoking Clinics" will tell you much more. A search for Quitline might also help.
Chantix! I work in a pharmacy and everyone that has completed the medication therapy along with counseling program they offer has been successful! You must complete the full three months with chantix that includes the starting pack and two continueing packs for it to be 100% effective anyone that has only done the starter pack (one month) ends up going back to smoking
Commit lozenges
My friend get rid of smoking by using Nicocure...http://primeherbal.com/nicocure/...If it does not work ..ask your money back ..
Here is what they wrote on the site Money Back Guarantee
With Nicocure you can't lose. In fact, we're so sure of your success that we are offering all of our customers a risk-free guarantee. The deal is this: try Nicocure for yourself to see the great results of our special combination of all-natural herbal ingredients. If you're not happy with your purchase then simply return the used packaging after you are finished for a full refund less processing fee shipping and handling.Troy
Switch to nicotine gum to get off the chewing tobacco. Or go on the nicotine patch and chew your favourite flavour of gum. Or suck on a good lollipop or candy.I found the patch helped me immensely. The trick is to keep your hands busy as well. Get some worry beads to fiddle with in your hands. Or one of those soft squeegie forms to press with your fingers and palms. When you get the urge to have smoke, make yourself wait five minutes, and do something else. The urge should pass. If you are still finding the urge to be unbearable, see a doctor. You may need some medicine in the form of pills, that will help control the urges your brain is fighting. Remember that the nicotine habit is just as hard, if not harder to beat, as cocaine. You may find it takes more than one try to quit.Good luck.
Sorry, have no answer to this. But you should check out the added detail to my question that you answered, and maybe check out my other questions periodically. I'll have another that may interest you in about five minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post,
    Herbal Incense Wholesale offers you a multiplicity of herbal incense in different prices to go with the lowest of budgets. I hope herbal Incense online will also be helpful for you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy vidalista professional 20 Online is an FDA-approved medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction problems in men.Know about vidalista uses , Price , How to take , Side Effect , How to use. vidalista professional 20 review from Trusted Online Pharmacy Medypharma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy tadalista super active 20 Online medicine is manufactured by Fortune Health Care Ltd to treat Erectile Dysfunction issue in Men. Buy generic drugs from this Trusted online pharmacy Medypharma. Free home delivery on Order above $249 ! Tadalista super active review, side effects, softgel.

    ReplyDelete