Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What is the best kind of weed?

what is the best kind of weed, i know its bad but , well, whatever
Answer:
I think I USED to know the answer to this question in my druggie days...lolI thought weeds were bad.
pepernin the ones in bird seed yes the ones in bird seed i bet you didn't know that
Hydro is pretty much the best stuff money can buy. Hashish, or chronic, is pretty good too, but it's less expensive and easier to find.Have fun.
Colly weed is the best, I have heard. You can get it in Jamaica.
I GOT PURPLE, I GOT GRAPES.
dandylions
There is no such thing as good weed. what there is is ignorant people.
The most expensive stuff is the best.
Thinking weed is bad is proof positive that you have been brainwashed, if it weren't for weed I wouldn't be here right now, it is an excellent tranquilizer if you don't have a paranoid personality. I'm partial to the funkadelic kind, aka cronic. Any is better than none!
Thai Stick
CUSH!! then there's white widow, ice cream, blueberry, hydro, god bud, panama red. find a good dealer who won't screw you over. the more it costs, the better it is.
white widow is the best i managed to put my hands on.
Fire dawg.fire you ask for fire you get good **** fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment