Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What is the best colon cleansing product? Dr. Natura? Bowtrol? Master cleanse??

I was told that Dr. Natura was good, and after seeing the pictures on the website, I believe it. But I just read that Bowtrol is better... And last year "master cleanse" was the best.. somebody help me so I dont go wasting my money!! Thanks!
Answer:
Spend your money on something you want that makes you feel good about yourself. There is absolutly no need to cleanse you bowel. All the products do is cleanse your wallet of excess cash. Think about it for a minute. Your body is a wonderful organism that is perfectly capable of taking care of itself. How could the human race have existed for millions of years if it depended on some airhead to develop a special formula to "Cleanse" the colon. All this started years ago by Dr Kellog in order to get people to come to his health spa and spend their money. Its been working for many others in various forms ever since.
you would have to ask your doctor about it. people are biased and narrow-minded
Before I cleansed the first time, I asked my doctor and he told me he didn't know an the answer because, as a doctor, he was trained in pharmaceuticals, not herbs.So I did it myself. My favorite is the Herbal Fiberblend by AIM because the powder form (not the pill form) doesn't have senna in it which can be very addicting. I included a website below where you can learn about how to choose a product.
Iternal cleanser capsules by Tianshi are very good in colon cleansing as well as alleviating chronic diarrhoea
For colon cleansing products, I think most of them have their own pro an cons.. Cellular Research, Dr. Natura, Dr. Schulze, Enuvia, Health Plus, Nature's Secret and Oxy-Powder are quite among popular among the industry. Tips: Before you go for colon cleanse, the best thing would be going for juice fasting for 3- 5 days or eat a diet high in fiber and drink your recommended amount of water.http://www.cleansecolonblog.com/... is a blog that review colon cleanse product, colon cleanse home remedies and more.
I tried Master Cleanse and it worked so well. I lost a lot through the cleansing process. And strangely my body felt healthier than ever.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post - colon cleanse pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    colon cleanse pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was great and very informative. I need to get me some of the best colon cleansing to start my detoxing diet with my fiance. I want to lose some weight before my big wedding day.

    ReplyDelete