Sunday, July 26, 2009

How effective are revolvers?

revolvers can be mutch more powerful then automatics and cant jam but is it worth the hard trigger pull and low compasity?
Answer:
A revolver as alternative medicine for a headache?
You may have discovered a permanent cure!
Alternative medicine?? ... man thats harsh
I own both auto loaders and wheel guns. At my club I am usually the only revolver shooter at any type of action shooting event but I enjoy both. If you are looking to carry concealed, find a weapon that fits you and where you want to carry. Even if it's a "lady's" 5 shot 38 or a 32 cal auto loader. For a long time I carried a 22 auto with hyper volacity rounds and hollow tips. If you do the math the round dumps more target energy than a 32.
why is this in alternative medicine?
There are uses for revolvers that a semi-auto is ineffective for. For instance I wouldn't want to be in Bear Country without an S%26W 500 and snubbie .38 is a great pocket pistol. Being able to put fire downrange accurately is way more important than volume of fire.
alteritive medicine for what? vegetable state?

No comments:

Post a Comment