Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do you make a homemade Neti pot?

Hi, names Lupe. I was wondering how to make a homemade Neti pot. See I had gotten one when I was in Los Angeles a few years back, and it worked wonders on my nose. Recently my lil' brother broke it by accident, and since I live in a backwoods part of the U.S., it is very hard to come by. I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a homemade version. So far my ideas are using a sports bottle(idea 1), a oil funnel with hose(idea 2), or a turkey baser(idea 3) for a quick fix until I head back to the city. Any other viable options?
Answer:
A big ear syringe works really well. You can buy them at a drugstore, or they sell cheap plastic ones on Ebay for a couple of bucks if you wanna buy one, or a turkey baser does work great.
A big ear syringe works really well. You can buy them at a drugstore.
They sell cheap plastic ones on Ebay for a couple of bucks..Just buy one
the turkey baster works GREAT
turkey baster maybe? less water mess. can you order one online?
You can order them at Amazon.com also. Very inexpensive. I would recommend not using those other options. Check out places online and have it delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment