Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do you treat the curves in the spine?? is there any way to get the spine fixed??


Answer:
A good chiropractor can do wonders. I had no curve in my neck, which normally should curve forward. I had neck pain, headaches and blackouts as a result. After regular visits to a chiropractor, the curve is now back in my neck and I have no more symptoms.
If you mean scoliosis they can fit you with a brace or if it is severe they do surgery.
Thats most often called scoliosis and it can be fixed by wearing a backbrace for a number of months.
you can prevent it from getting worse by wearing a backbrace or a backbrace at night while you sleep, otherwise you can have surgury and get a rod put in to straighten it out. the curve usually has to be about 30 degrees for a brace and a little more for surgury.
Do you mean the vertabrea, cause if you do, there sposed to be there
Go see a chiropractor

No comments:

Post a Comment