Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do you make a homemade emetic (to make you throw up)?

Other than the powdered mustard in warm water, does anyone else know what will make you throw up if ingested? I am looking for things that can actually be used if someone would need to vomit. I am a 140lb male by the way...therefore not bulimic.
Answer:
I've used liquid mustard and water, but that is probably not what you were looking for. There's also ipecac...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/syrup_of_ip...p.s. just b/c your a male and weigh 140 lbs does not mean you couldn't be a bulumic...many men have that disorder...I'm just sayin'
If raw eggs gross you out, that would most likely do it.
I don't know any, but to force your fingers into the back of your throat. This causes and instant gag reflex, which is the bodies way of getting rid of things. Sorry don't know any other trick, although injesting a large amount of salt water may cause you to vomit.
Why not just use what they sell in the drug stores? Syrup of Ipecac. It is used to induce vomiting after ingesting poison.
Crack a raw egg in a glass of orange juice and drink it .
Well if you said you needed to do it because of food poisoning then I would understand, but since you mentioned the word Bulimic it makes everyone think- hummm he is Bulimic. I suggest you see a doctor. it doesn't mattter what you weight. Bulimics can be skinny or fat.
simple.just mix a LOT OF SALT in water and drink.In a few minutes u'll throw up.
Smoke a cigar and inhale it HARD. Lol.
Drink a small (a few drops) of liquid dish soap in a class of water. That's what my grandmother used in the event she need to treat one of her kids or grandkids.
1/3 cup baking soda, 8oz warm water, 1/2 minute works for me usually

No comments:

Post a Comment