Sunday, June 28, 2009

How do you cure your hangovers?

mine last for about 2 days i lay around eating dry crackers and water, tablets,andrews liver salts, and throwing up ! whats your cure for hangovers from hell
Answer:
oh god let me tell you.lolol i use to get them really bad i couldnt move felt like my head coming off my shoulders... anyway i get up dont!lay around makes it worse i take 2 alieve before i go out and when i get up eat and drink lots of gatoraide. and take a shower you gotta put vitamins in your body to, take a vit as well.good luck
How can you eat water?But to answer your question, drink plenty of water.
One glass of brandy and port. It really settles the stomach.
Drink plenty of water once you get home from the pub, and when you wake up next morning drink a litre of Coke (not diet) and have two rounds of bacon sandwiches, or the remains of last night's cold cheeseburger, then eat crisps and toast for the rest of the day. Works a treat.
Berocca.http://www.berocca.co.uk/Amazing stuff.
bloody mary, works everytime.
Sorry to sound so smug, but I don't drink to excess, so don't get hangovers.
I cured my hangovers by giving up drinking as I couldn't handle the pain and vomiting any longer. When I was youger and could manage to get away with it, I would have a fried egg, fried onions and a burger on a roll washed down with irn-bru. A bacon and fried egg roll would do but didn't have quite the same effect.
hair of the dog.
How about don't drink anymore.. It just might work=)
I make sure I eat a good meal with alot of bread and take two tylenols before I drink.
And I drink plenty of water in between drinks.
i usually start drinking again and before i know it my hang over is gone!
Soda water with bitters and lime is the best for your tummy. In addition, tomato juice with a splash of Bloody Mary mix helps replenish nutrients without being to hard to take. I usually drink these two things and end up feeling better.
I used to do menudo and lots of water, but as I got older and fatter; I figured out that lots of water, gatorade and any kind of melon works better and is less fattening. I don't know what it is about watermelon or canteloupe but it works, I swear it works. Try it.
Fizzy fanta always works for me - as much as possible!
By not drinking alot!
if i have a hangover i get a good greasey breakfast down me a pint of milk and plenty of soft drinks non gassy water juice flavoured water does the trick for me
before going to bed drink 1pt of water
A hangover is just your body dehydrated, drink lots of fluids ie water or lucozade when you get home and try to drink this althrough the night. You have to rehydrate your body!!
Personally I need to sleep loads, drink tea or coke and eat pasta and cheese. I think it's a personal thing.
If your hangover lasts for several days you might be allergic to alcohol (I'm serious!) or have some other medical condition.When partying you should have a glass of water after every drink. Eat ice too. Stay hydrated.Stick to one type of drink. Don't drink beer, wine, white russians, and do shots all night long! Pick one type of drink - you'll be less sick in the morning. Wine really messes up most people and so does carbonation. If you can afford it, get top shelf liquor - it has less impurities than wells.When you get home - take some Tylenol and drink more water and eat some toast with butter before you go to bed.In the morning drink gatorade and chicken noodle soup.
Try to get some more carbs in you. If you are throwing up, try making tea out of oregano or chamomille to settle the stomach.I also recommend Pedia-Pops (the frozen popsicles they give to little kids) these will keep you from getting dehydrated.As, I said before - you might want to re-evaluate your drinking habits if your hangover is that severe.
You are poisioning yourself, and your liver is bieng compromised, if your hangovers last that long I would cut down on the drinking if I were you, your body gets dehydrated, and your vitamin b levels drop, thats why you feel tired, Brewers Yeast tablets around 12 a day for a couple of days, and two liters of water a day will fix the hangover, if you want to repair the damage done to your liver then three months off the booze will allow your liver to regenerate itself completely, and make you fel a whole lot better!
Don't drink !

No comments:

Post a Comment